Thursday, August 10, 2017

Choosing a Focus

Hard to narrow my focus. I fear I have all these good intentions, but they will never come to reality. Then I am reminded, one step at a time.

1. Work with the mentally ill and addicts, using theatre games and sociograms to inspire and encourage.
2. Work locally to promote and fund Taylor University's theatre program.
3. Create a script that addresses the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.
4. Continue to write ten-minute plays and one-act play. Send them to contests.
5. Polish my play entitled, Our Little Revolution.
6. Devote more time to attending theatre conferences and networking with other theatres in the area.
7. Research a time in history, which might motivate a full-length play.
8. Participate in a theatre intensive during the summer.
9. Work to expand my vocal range. Create new character voices and hone accents.
10. Help other playwrights and writers through editing and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment